To celebrate our collaboration with Malin +Gotez in their partnership with Battersea Dogs and Cats home we thought we would share with you the dog treat we specially designed for them
Inspired by their beloved rescue pug Mr. Greenberg, skincare moguls Malin+Goetz have formulated the kindest Dog Shampoo which contains natural botanicals to gently cleanse even the grubbiest of furry friends. Formulated with gentle Neroli extract and hydrating Amino Acids, it mildly foams without causing eye irritation or overwhelming your dog's delicate sense of smell. A must for pampered pooches
(MALIN + GOETZ) is a family run apothecary based in New York's Chelsea. Their advanced formulas for skin care, hair care and bath and body blend trusted natural ingredients with gentle performance technology.
2 tablespoons of coconut oil (melted)
2 free range eggs
1 cup of rice flour
1 cup of coconut water
½ cup of desiccated coconut
1 tablespoon of dried mint
- Pre heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper
- Add the flour, mint and desiccated coconut to a bowl
- Crack the eggs into a separate bowl and whisk
- Add the whisked egg to the dry ingredients and mix
- Stir in the melted coconut oil
- Slowly start to add the coconut water a little at a time until you have a smooth mix which is not to wet and easily scooped. If your mixture is too dry add a little more and if it is too wet add a little more flour.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop individual portions of the mixture onto the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden and no longer soft to touch
- Transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool – please make sure the cookies are completely cooled before giving to your dog
Keep the biscuits in an airtight container for 5-7days